Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

On a new I4S every function works execept we cannot send emails

Customer Question

On a new I4S every function works execept we cannot send emails they keep saying they are relaying and then remain in an outbox.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

What is the email service provider (every after the @ sign) of the email address that you cannot send from?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Since posting this issue yesterday we have resolved the problem with Apple (I took 3 hrs).

Here's the problem we are experiencing, I cannot get the I4S to communicate with my calendar in outlook. we use a exchange server and never had a problem in the past with my I4. When I input an item on the Iphone it doesn't record on my PC and vs versa.

Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Your question was posted about 8 minutes ago... not yesterday...

So are you having a problem with outgoing emails or your calendar now?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no that's been resoloved the issue now is as provided above deals with the calander
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
I was prepared to answer the question about the email since your question posted 12/1/2011 at 12:24 PM EST was "On a new I4S every function works execept we cannot send emails they keep saying they are relaying and then remain in an outbox."

I will opt out to allow another expert to assist you with the calendar issue. Good luck.