Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I recently updated to iphoto 11 but was unhappy to see that

Customer Question

I recently updated to iphoto 11 but was unhappy to see that I couldn't make cards that were just a photo on the front of the folded card like you could in the older version. What can I do about that. I am a professional photographer and have multiple clients that want just that. Do I have to go back to an older version of iphoto???
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name is Ashik. I hope i can help you.

iPhoto 11 can create create cards. But you have to update to version 9.1 first. Download and install the iPhoto 9.1 Update from here : http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1322

Then, download and install the 9.1.1 Update from here : http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1342

Let know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can't seem to install iphoto 9.1 my computer is telling me I need to install iphoto 9 or later before I can install " on this disk" I already have iphoto 11 and have had several earlier versions as well. about a week ago when I opened iphoto to buy another copy of a book I had done to my dismay I found that I photo had reverted to a much earlier version with only older photos and projects on it. Could not find the more recent version anywhere on my computer which was why I down loaded iphoto 11 thinking I would just start over. this is all very confusing. What can I do ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Can you reinstall iPhoto 11 from the iLife discs and update again ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do not have discs downloaded ilife thru the apple store???
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Then reinstall from there. You can see the iPhoto under the Purchased tab in AppStore.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Cannot find it don't see a purchased tab! this is getting very time consuming...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am getting absolutely nowhere!!!! How do I end this.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Did you opened AppStore ?

If you want to end this, just close this page and contact [email protected] to cancel this out.