iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing
28671728

Just bought new Mac air. Selected Greek keyboard so I can also

Customer Question

Just bought new Mac air. Selected Greek keyboard so I can also use Greek typing. Did a data set up from my time machine. Now I am trying to log in but When i go to input password, I cannot get it to "accept" shift space bar so I can input my password XXXXX English. I cannot do anything at all. ...
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 5 years ago.

iteachmac :

Welcome ,I will give a full and clear answer to your question, please make sure to reply to any questions I have. They may be essential to my reply.

iteachmac :

Hi , on the login in screen is the Flag shown? , you can switch keyboard layout if so by clicking on the flag and type your password .

iteachmac :

If you can login , try booting to safe mode and make the changes as need be in safe mode ,

iteachmac :

To boot safe mode , Hold shift key while powering on and keep holding .

iteachmac :

You may need to turn on Show input menu for login screen in the accounts control panel , under Login Options .

iteachmac :

Or change your User login password in accounts , to use a password the at is setup while in Greek the keyboard layout etc .

iteachmac :

Does this help .

iteachmac :

Thanks .