Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am trying to update my IPad to IS 05. I have connected my

I am trying to update my IPad to IS 05. I have connected my IPad to my MacBook Pro. But I can't seem to access the part of ITunes where I download IS 05.

Keith Man
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Open iTunes from Applications folder and it will allow you to update the iPad automatically. If you can't find iTunes in Applications folder, download and install latest version from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am not sure if I am supposed to open the applications folder on my computer or the I Tunes or App Store on my I Pad
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Open Applications folder and you can find iTunes in there. Then open iTunes. If you can see iTunes in the dock, open it from there. Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.