Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products
51110040

I updated my iphone. Now I cannot use it because I cannot

Customer Question

I updated my iphone. Now I cannot use it because I cannot sign in. I did change my password BUT now I get the window 'you can't sing in because your account was disabled for security reasons. To enable your account reset your passward at iforgot.apple.com" Having just done that I am running in a circle. Please advise
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 5 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Unfortunately, you are at the wrong place. JustAnswer is a pay per question site and we are not Apple. But I can definitely guide you on where to get this issue resolved.

You can try resetting the password for your apple id by going to

http://iforgot.apple.com

If that does not resolve the issue, you need to email the itunes store. You can email them by going to

www.apple.com/support/itunes

There, click on "contact support" to the bottom left. In the next page, click on "get itunes support via express lane". In the next page, click on "itunes store" and type in the appropriate fields and email them. They will reply to you in a maximum of 24 hours, so please be patient.

Hope this information helps.

Thank You
Vinod