Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I cannot get into pandora on my itouch it says cannot connect

I cannot get into pandora on my itouch it says cannot connect to pandora check your network and try again.
the date on my itouch is showing 1970 and I cannot change it to 2011. does that have something to do with it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Welcome To JustAnswer!

My name isXXXXX am one of the Experts who will assist you today!

Whens the last time you tried to sync your itouch with itunes? Also.. The date on your computer is set correctly isnt it?

if the date on your computer is set correctly.. And you sync the itouch with itunes on the computer. It should resolve both issues..

If it doesnt, then we may need to do a backup and restore.. So if you need further assistance, just send me a reply!

To get back to me..

Come back to Justanswer.com

On the top right, click login. use the same email address you used to ask this question.

Once logged in.

On the top right,, click on my questions. And you will see our question listed there.

Simply click our question, and send me a response!

Or, you can find any of my replies in your email, click on it and it will bring you back to Justanswer.com, and this specific question we are working on together!

Please click the green accept button to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.
If my answer helped, please make sure to leave positive feedback on the screen that comes up after clicking accept. If my answer did not work, please wait to leave feedback till we get the issue fixed!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi okay syncing my itunes to my itouch corrected the date but i cannot get into pandora on my itouch still it says to check network connections and try again.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Ok.. The date is fixed.. Lets be sure.. Turn the itouch off. then on.

Then. make sure the date is correct.. After that.. try to open pandora.. Exactly what happens?