Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do I set the Iphone 4s to vibrate and/or ring

How do I set the Iphone 4s to vibrate and/or ring?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

All you need is to do is, toggle the Ring/Silent button to On and Off. See the picture below;
graphic
Let me know if you have any questions. Only click Accept if you are satisfied..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your answer. However, one part of the question was not answered. How do I select EITHER vibrate OR ring?

New question: I am unable to record a greeting. I selected "Messages" but did not see how to go from there to select either a standard greeting or a custom greeting
You can use that switch to use either Vibrate or Ring. If you want to set both Vibrate and Ring, then goto Settings, tap Sounds. In Sounds, turn on Vibrate under Ringer and Alerts.

Please post your new question as a New Question in here. I'm supposed to answer only one question here. Only click Accept if you are satisfied..

Best Regards,