Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Apple Id does not recognize my email address since I did the

Customer Question

Apple Id does not recognize my email address since I did the update on my Iphone.
Please send info by email.. Quote for on phone help was $30.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 years ago.
Greetings,

Please, do not forget to click the Accept button if you found my answer helpful.

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

Please, keep me updated on the status of your problem if there are any further issues. I will be available to respond.

After you click the Accept button and click Ok now, you can always continue communication with me if you have problems by logging into this site and pulling up this chat history.

Thank you,
- Jason
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
But I do Not want to change my email address, I just want my phone/computer to recognize it.

Those instructions will allow you to keep the same email address and reset the password.

.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
But it cintinually asks for new email and password.

"What" continually asks for it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
On the website, where it asks for your new email address, can I then just submit my old email address?

Yes, you are only entering your old email address.