Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

This year I bought an iMac with snow leopard operative system.

Customer Question

This year I bought an iMac with snow leopard operative system. Everything worked brilliant. Then the lion operative system was launched and I installed it. My problem now is that I can´t use the software for my camera. Sooner or later I will buy a new camera but not now and when I buy a new camera I will let my mother have my old camera. Can you give me a step for step instruction? My camera model is:

HP Photosmart R927
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name is Ashik. I hope i can help you.

You can use the iPhoto application or Image Capture application to download pictures from your camera to your Mac. Connect your camera to your Mac, open iPhoto or Image Capture from Applications and they will detect your camera and allow you to import photos.

Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No I am sorry it doesn´t work. I guess I have to ask the Mac support team.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Did you got any error messages ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, I think I will continue tomorrow bwcause it is 15 minutes past 23 in Norway and I will go to bed. When do you open your office?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
You can get to me anytime you want. When you are free, just reply back here and i will get back to ASAP when i'm next online.

Good Night,