Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

cannot get safari

Customer Question
cannot get safari
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mac
9/16/2011
Mac Support Specialist: CosumelEyes,
 replied 6 years ago
CosumelEyes

Ray Atkinson :

What kind of computer do you have?
What browser are you using to come to this site?

Ray Atkinson :

I do not want to assume much, but can I guess that you are using Internet Explorer right now?

Customer:

apple - i don't know the answerr about Explorer..sorry - I have an Apple I-Mac and know so little

Ray Atkinson :

Ok, that helps a lot. You are using a Mac.

Ray Atkinson :

Is there a name of the program at the top of the box that this website is in?

Customer:

What do you mean "program"?

Ray Atkinson :

Is there a name in the top of the box?

Ray Atkinson :

There is no need to hit accept until we are done. I have the button off

Ray Atkinson :

What are you using to get to this website?

Customer:

I turn machine "on"; use WWW.aol.com; go to "return" and check list thereon for "new mail"..does

Ray Atkinson :

Ok, understood. If you want to download Safari, you want to go to www.apple.com/safari/

Ray Atkinson :

You are using the AOL browser right now. That is the missing info I was looking for.

Ray Atkinson :

Safari is the best browser I know of for the Mac.

Customer:

this help

Ray Atkinson :

If you have other questions, let me know.

Customer:

what do I do now - turn of machine - start all over. I am confused.

Customer:

my question; what do I do now?

Customer:

I appreciate your efforts but I am still confused. I have used Safari for a long time but

Customer:

now no success..what amI doingthat is wrong?

Customer:

Do I wait ?

Customer:

am waiting for answers to above questions!

Customer:

I cannot agree to payuntil I receive an answer to my question (see above). Also I am very

Customer:

busy and need to get to an afternoon medical appt. Could I have some idea of when

Customer:

Mr. Atkinson will reply and as i have been without use of the Safari program for six or so

Customer:

days, I am so anxious to hear from him. With appreciatiion.

Ray Atkinson :

Are you unable to download Safari from http://www.apple.com/safari ?

Ray Atkinson :

I have to go out for a few hours this afternoon. I will be back in about 3 hours.

Customer:

Thank you - I hesitated trrying the address because i don'tknow how to get back

Customer:

toyou. i hate to appear so dumb but whenyou return will you tell me how to do this..with that

Customer:

information, i can then go to the new address youhave given me.

Customer:

i can'teven remember how i arrived at Light Streamer - all because I am so upset.

Customer:

If I go there and can't get back to you how willI be able to pay my bill if all goes

Customer:

well?

Customer:

I am eager for your reply but mustgo tomy kitchen for 10 minutes or so.

Customer:

Have returned - it is 4:29 p,m,

Customer:

I will be waiting for your reply all eveninng (Friday) but have to h ave answer to my

Customer:

last question re "safari". Please don't let me down. An assistant who wastotally familiar

Customer:

with this computer left my employ this week adn I am distraught. Thank you. i do want to

Customer:

pay my bill but I can't go ahead without a reply from you.

Customer:

Does
"initializing" or "in Chat" man that Mr. Atkinson will reply to my question abouthow to ay himfor his help if I leave

Customer:

this page in order to see if I can reach Safari on the address he recommended? Still needhelp.

Customer:

Please reply.

Mac Support Specialist: Dan, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
Dan, Mac Support Specialist
Click the following link and click "download" If that doesnt work you can log back into this website and reply as you are now.

http://www.apple.com/safari
Dan, Mac Support Specialist
l. I have trouble reaching Safari andtherfore cannot receive or answer mail. Mr. Atkinson suggested that I try"www.apple.com/safari. I amgoing to ry that now..will come back to you.
Please do notsendmeanandwweer by e-mail - that isthe problem -I get mail onSafari
andcannot get it -pleaseusethispage s alternative.
I have to be last to reply so question doesnt show as open on my end but you can reply at any time if you have questions, thanks.
Dan, Mac Support Specialist