How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon M. Your Own Question
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 6977
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Brandon M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, my name isXXXXX but I am changing my

Customer Question

Hello, my name isXXXXX but I am changing my last name back to my birth name and I'm getting a new Apple computer should be here next week and have a brand new iPod original just came in today can I register it and my new computer with my new legal name but get the music off my iPad that has my old name on it?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 5 years ago.

BeBoo :

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, a paid expert support site. My name is Brandon and I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

BeBoo :

You can get the songs off the iPad only if the songs were purchased (not ripped or obtained illegally). When you plug it into the new computer, it will tell you that you can transfer purchases.

Related Mac Questions