Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Experience:  Mac/iOS Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree
40218039

My Ipad does not turn on

My Ipad does not turn on
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

Plug in your iPad to your PC/Mac or wall charger, then press and hold the Power and Home buttons for 30 seconds (at the same time).

After the 30 seconds, wait 15 seconds, then hold the Power button until you see the Apple logo.

If after 15 seconds of holding the Power button, you do not see the Apple logo, you likely have hardware failure.

There is no software fix or key sequence that can correct hardware failure. You will need to take your iPad to your nearest Apple Store Genius Bar (http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar) and see if Apple will replace it under warranty. Worst case scenario will be they will charge you around $199-299 to replace the device itself.

There really aren't any other options.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No i do not accept answer

I trtyed that allready

I have it plugged into computer & pics come off ipad but still does not turn on

Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
Okay. So just to verify, you plug in your iPad and the iPad appears on your computer?

If that is, you have a bad LCD. Once again, this is hardware failure.

There really aren't any other options.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

JUst so you know Thanks but still not happy

nearest store is over 100 miles away