Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

You told me to enable javascript. I checked and javascript

Customer Question

You told me to enable javascript. I checked and javascript is enabled. So that is not the problem as to why I cannot open various attachments that have been emailed to me.
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 5 years ago.
Welcome ,I will give a full and clear answer to your question, please make sure to reply to any questions I have. They may be essential to my reply.

Hi rather than double clicking a file to load it , please try right mouse click , open with . Then choose the correct application .

What file do you have problems with?
What is the .tag at the end , such as .jpg .XML .HTML. .doc etc .

Select the file in the finder ,press CMD i on the keyboard for get info . Details of the file are shown with tags.

Please let me know the tags for the files .

Thanks.