Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a MacBook Pro. It is running Windows 7 Home Premium

I have a MacBook Pro. It is running Windows 7 Home Premium using Bootcamp. The icon in the toolbar that would allow restarting in Mac OS X disappeared. Now I can't switch to the OS X partition. How do I fix this?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

You can use the Shortcut method to boot into Mac OS X or Windows...
  1. Restart the computer and immediately hold down the Option key on your Keyboard
  2. The Startup Manager will appears on the screen, select Mac OS X (Macintosh HD) volume to boot into Mac OS X and press return key.
  3. Or Select Bootcamp/Windows volume to boot into Windows

Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,