Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I used to have a spam folder on my iPad 1 and I dont have

Customer Question
I used to have a...
I used to have a spam folder on my iPad 1 and I don't have one on the ipad2 which I need as so many emails from friends go into my spam. How do I get this folder back?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mac
9/1/2011
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve your issue.

You will be having the spam folder in ipad2.

When you open mail, it might be displaying all your inbox. There is a big arrow pointing to the left at the top left corner of the page. Just tap on the arrow until you get "Inboxes" and "Accounts".

Just click on your email account name under "Accounts". There you will find the spam folder.

Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank You
Vinod

click on accept only after your issue is resolved..
When I click on the arrow I have only inbox, sent items and trash. This is on an iPad 2 not ipod
:(

Usually the "spam" folder is also located at the same place in the ipad.

If you don't find it there, then I think I would opt out, so that other experts can take over...
I get inbox, sent mail and trash. Not accounts. And no spam anywhere
That is what confuses me. I have opted out. Other experts would soon join you. You will get an email once an expert replies.
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist