Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am using a Texas Holdem. Attempting to purchase additional…

Customer Question
Am using a Texas Hold'em...
Am using a Texas Hold'em. Attempting to purchase additional chips but receive popup saying...

"Please contact iTunes support to complete this transaction."

please let me now how to proceed
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mac
9/1/2011
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

May be you have some outstanding amount in your account. That is why you are not able to make the transaction.

You are at the wrong site unfortunately. JustAnswer is a pay per question site and we are not affiliated to Apple/iTunes. But I can definitely guide you on where to get this issue resolved.

You need to email itunes store. You can email them by going to

www.apple.com/support/itunes

There, click on "contact support" at the bottom left. Then click on "get itunes support via express lane" in the next page. In the next page, click on "itunes store", and then on "purchases, billing, and redemption" and then click on "continue".

In the next page, click on "itunes store account billing" and give your informations.

Hope this info helps. Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank You
Vinod

click on accept only if your issue is resolved and you are satisfied..
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist