Mac

I want to sync IPad 1, IPad 2 and nano.

Customer Question
I want to sync IPad 1, IPad 2 and nano.... Read full answer
I want to sync IPad 1, IPad 2 and nano.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
8/29/2011
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

I am Vinod. I will try my best to helpyou resolve this issue.

Could you please describe the issue a bit more?

Thank you
Vinod
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I purchased approximately 12 itunes for my old Nano shuffle
I purchased approximately 12 itunes for my old Nano shuffle I think it's a 4th generation. It's a small square and that's it. Anyway I was charged for all the songs but none of them streamed onto my N… read more
Hesham Akbar
Hesham Akbar
I cant sync my ipod nano to my apple account to down load
I cant sync my ipod nano to my apple account to down load songs my sons Ipod touch is showing but not my nano?? … read more
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Now using updated itunes.... purchased 2 songs. now in my
now using updated itunes.... purchased 2 songs. now in my library, but cannot get them into my ipod nano. the "older" way immediately gave me the ability to sync with the ipod at the time of purchase.… read more
Jon
Jon
Bachelors Degree
Stop searching for answers—
I have an I pad 2 and I need to sync with I tunes to down load
I have an I pad 2 and I need to sync with I tunes to down load music from the pad to my new nano 6th generation I pod. My problem is I do not have a Mac computer or a PC to do this with. Is there anyw… read more
I have aquired an iPod nano 8GB Blue and have downloaded itunes
I have aquired an iPod nano 8GB Blue and have downloaded itunes to my pc. with Windows vista. I also have itunes on my iPad 2 which is loaded with some music.This I have tried to sync with my pc and d… read more
Support Specialist,
how do i delete songs from my ipod? i know how to delete from
how do i delete songs from my ipod? i know how to delete from the library & playlist, but can't seem to delete from ipod.… read more
Mac Genius,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
can download apps and audiobooks to computer, but cannot move
can download apps and audiobooks to computer, but cannot move the apps and audiobooks to the ipod.… read more
Support Specialist,
I have my itunes library on an older computer and would like
I have my itunes library on an older computer and would like to have it on a newer computer. I have itunes on the new computer, but do not know how to get the music from my old library to the new libr… read more
Cris
Cris
my ipod nanno will not go to the next song without manually
my ipod nanno will not go to the next song without manually advancing it. is there anything i can do to fix?… read more
Mac Support Specialist,
Ive been a subscriber for awhile asking just a few questions.
I've been a subscriber for awhile asking just a few questions. I'd like to get some advice on a few items all Apple product related... iCloud use, Sync, iTunes back up errors, iPhone and 2 iPads, new … read more
Mac Support Specialist,
My huscand had an iPod and then purchased an upgrade. The old
My huscand had an iPod and then purchased an upgrade. The old one is now mine. I need to find out how I can either setup my own account or add my device to his account. My iPod's serial number is7J743… read more
Mac Genius,
My iPad and Nano had worked fine until recently. Now I can
My iPad and Nano had worked fine until recently. Now I can not get iTunes to sync up with them. (My other info on the iPad - contacts, calendar, photos sync without a problem). I tried restoring the i… read more
Support Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
My ipod nano has been acting strange lately - hard to turn
My ipod nano has been acting strange lately - hard to turn on and not responsive to my pushing the menu option. Today, I tried to sync it with itunes and the screen is lit up, but blank and will do no… read more
My 11 year old locked his ipod nano and forgot the combo.
My 11 year old locked his ipod nano and forgot the combo. Is there any other way to unlock it?a way to unlock it… read more
New computer-latest version of i tunes - wont recognize all
i got a new computer (windows 7)-downloaded the latest version of i-tunes - I-Tunes won't recognize all the music on my nano. It only put the songs I purchased (about 125)from i-tunes into the library… read more
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack
I have an 8G nano that is a few years old and is almost at
I have an 8G nano that is a few years old and is almost at capacity. I was recently given a new 8G nano and want to load it with new tunes. I also have all my tunes on my 3GS i-Phone. How do I use the… read more
Jesse
Jesse
Apple Consultant,
Some College
i have my nano connected to my PC, having bought some tunes
i have my nano connected to my PC, having bought some tunes yesterday, the nano screen says "connected" with the wrong time showing, and when i disconnected nothing changed. what do i do?… read more
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
System Administrator,
I am trying to delete songs from my ipod nano and can't seem
I am trying to delete songs from my ipod nano and can't seem to do it. I want to leave some music and delete other music. How do I do this? Thank you… read more
Self Employed Macintosh Consultant,