Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Uhave subscribed to NY times I pad news paper at 19.99 a month.

Uhave subscribed to NY times I pad news paper at 19.99 a month. I want to cancel this subscription now
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

You can cancel your NY Times Subscription at any time by visiting the My Account area of NYTimes.com or contacting Customer Care.

My Account : https://myaccount.nytimes.com/membercenter/myaccount.html
Customer Care : https://myaccount.nytimes.com/membercenter/help-online-paid-products.html

Let me know if you have any questions...

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I went to my accou nt ny times and it says to cancel thru i tues., if i connect my i pad to i tunes the subsription does not appear only the free app
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Open iTunes on your computer, then go to your Account Settings. You can do this by clicking on your Apple ID at the top right of the title bar, or using the Store menu. Once there you will see an option to Manage your subscriptions in the Settings section. Let me know if that didn't worked..Only click Accept after it worked.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I dont have access to my i tunes right now, How can i get back to yoy later so i can tell you it worked.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Just Add a bookmark of this page, so you can come back to this page anytime you want.

Take Care,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do i book mark
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Which browser are you using ? Internet Explorer ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
In IE, click on Favorites menu and select Add to Favorites. You can see the added Bookmark in the Favorites menu.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok done
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Great ! Use that link to get back to me...Take Care,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Jusr fantatic I made it to unsubscribe
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Great !
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Now that I have paid the 58$ am I entitle to ask questions for one month. No more charges please
Lise
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
I don't know about that..you can contact [email protected] and ask them if you have any subscription plans.