Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

icannot get my yahoo mail on my imac or my iphone. my address

Customer Question

icannot get my yahoo mail on my imac or my iphone. my address has been changed [email protected] [email protected] I don' know how to fix this. Can you please help me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John C., Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

If you want to replace the old address with the new one on your iPhone please follow the steps below:

1- Tap Settings

2- Tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"

3- Tap Yahoo under "Accounts" on the upper right section of the screen. If you have more than one "Yahoo" account under "Accounts" please let me know

4- Tap "Delete Account"

5- Tap "Delete" to confirm

6- Tap "Add Account" under "Accounts"

7- Tap Yahoo

8- Enter your Name, Full new Yahoo email address, and password, then tap "Next" on the upper right corner

9- You will see "Verifying" on top. If you get an error message please let me know.

10- If all is right, you will see a "SAVE" button on the upper right. Tap it

11- Press the main button of the iPhone to go to the main screen

12- Tap the "Mail" app

13- Tap Inbox on the upper left corner

14- Tap "Mailboxes"

15- Tap Inbox under 'Mailboxes'

16- You will see the list of messages on the left. Tap them to read

17- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John C.
Hello, I see you asked a new question. Is the iPhone working fine now? If it is, please click ACCEPT here, so I can be compensated for my time. Thank you

John Cappucci