Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I erase and replace tunes from my I Pod

Customer Question
????...
How do I erase and replace tunes from my I Pod ????
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2011
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Which ipod is it? ipod nano/touch/classic/shuffle?

You want to replace all the songs from ipod or selected songs?

Thank You
Vinod

ipod touch

Thank you for the info..

First of all, open itunes in the computer and connect the ipod. To the left side of the itunes, your ipod name will be listed below "devices". Click on the ipod name.

Now, to the middle of the screen, you will find options called "sync only selected songs" and "manually manage music and videos".

Check the option "sync only selected songs and videos" and click on "apply" at the bottom.

Now, only the songs with check mark next to it will be transferred to the ipod. So you just need to check the songs you want in the library and uncheck the ones which you don't want.

Then click on File > Sync.

Let me know if you have any difficulty

still working....not sure will get back to you...thank you Lenora

take your time. Let me know if you have any difficulty.
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist