Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

my ipad 2 will not open. The arrow on the slide bar is stuck

my ipad 2 will...
my ipad 2 will not open. The arrow on the slide bar is stuck on the right. I received a long email which I tried to delete but was unable to do so and I fear this may be the trouble.
7/28/2011
Daniel, Mac Genius
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

Ok, it needs resetting, not hard to do.

To reset the iPad press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons down until the Apple appears, ignore all other screens, then let go.
graphic
This does a system reset much like a restart of your computer does.

The trick here is to hold the buttons down until the desired results appear.
Let me know.
Daniel, Mac Genius
This is the manual for it.
Enjoy.
Daniel, Mac Genius