Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

iPod touch question. i just downloaded the 3.3.1 software

iPod touch question. i...
iPod touch question. i just downloaded the 3.3.1 software into my iPod. All along it was running on1.1.5. when i workout, I put my iPod in my pants pocket. it worked just fine. I just went for a jog, turned on my playlist and put iPod in pocket, as always. Now it makes an annoying sound and clicks to another song w/o me doing it.

Now do i have to get one of those armbands to keep m iPod in? And will that solve the problem of the jumping songs?

Thanks,
Holly
7/2/2011
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

On your iPod Touch, go to Settings -> iPod -> change Shake to Shuffle to OFF.

From there, press Home button and it will exit back to the homescreen.

Now your iPod will not skip songs when it is shook.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Thanks, got it. It was under Music in the Settings.
Thanks for your help
Holly
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius