Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I was trying to adjust my speakers and somehow got a screen

I was trying to adjust my speakers and somehow got a screen that let me adjust distance of speakers to listner at 2-3 feet. But to do that I had to switch from stereo to either 5.1 or 7.1 which did not mean anything to me. Anyway I switched to 7.1. Now my I tunes purchased songs will not play. The speakers work but the music will not start. I do not rember how to return to the screen where I made the changes and now have no I-tunes music. Any advice will be appreciated.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Are you on Windows or Mac?
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Still need help?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am on windows. After shutting my computer down and restarting I have my I-tunes back. Thanks for responding to my problem so fast. I will use your services again.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Ok