Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Experience:  Mac/iOS Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree
40218039

I just bought a new iphone to replace one I lost. I then went

Customer Question

I just bought a new iphone to replace one I lost. I then went on thr website and restored. I have everything back except the apps. the website says i need to authorize this computer, but the instructions given "go to store and then click on authorize this computer" doesn't seem to be available
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

Open iTunes.

Go to Store in the top menu bar:

Once you have click it, you will need to log in with the iTunes/Apple ID that you used to purchase the apps.

Once you have authorized the computer, you will be good to go.

Let me know if you still have problems. Please provide any exact error messages. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can't figure out how to get to the screen with the top menu bar that has store in it. You said "open itunes but i cannot figure out how to do that
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
Have you installed iTunes?

On your PC, go to http://www.itunes.com and installed the latest version of iTunes.

On your PC, once you have installed iTunes, go to Start -> Programs -> iTunes -> iTunes

On your PC, from there, go to Store -> Authorize This Computer -> enter the Apple ID and password -> Authorize