robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.
35592706

I was on phone with Apple support and thought I had this problem

I was on phone with Apple support and thought I had this problem solved but not so. I have I photo pics on Mac Air which have titles we cqrefully created while on vacation. Now we want to transfer them to Mac Bk Pro to put into I Movie but none of the titles will transfer. Anyway to do this. I was hopeful transferring by file sharing would work but it didn't. When I view the photos on file sharing the titles show up but they don't transfer. Thanks, Sharon
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
If you'd like to get the titles to show up you have to export out of iPhoto in a particular way, then use those exports in iMovie.

In iPhoto go up to file, export, then File Export.

On that window you have options, one of the options is to name the files, the TITLE, that's what you want.

After the export use the exported files in iMovie.