Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have just purchased an HP Photossmart Premium Fax (all in

Customer Question

I have just purchased an HP Photossmart Premium Fax (all in one series-C309 My system is wireless and is a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 The processor=2GHz Power PC G5 with a Memory of 512 MB.
The first question is Locate and write down your wireless router setting:
Network Name(also called SSID)______________________________
WEP key/WPA Passphrase(if needed)_________________________________

I have no idea what they are talking about. Where would I find the (SSID) or (Passphrase) to procede to set up the printer????? Thanking you in advance. Bob Larson [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Go to your wireless Mac and go to the Airport icon at the top right of the screen click on that and the network that is checked below in the drop down is your SSID write that down then come back here.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Please stay on the question. Go to the icon that looks like this: