iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing
28671728

I have a Panasonic model uj-857-c +5v 1.6A internal DVD drive

I have a Panasonic model uj-857-c +5v 1.6A internal DVD drive from my mac, I was wondering what sort of connections I would need to hook this internal drive up to my mac externally?

iteachmac :

Hi ,

Customer:

Hello.

iteachmac :

hi one of these should do the trick . :-

Customer:

I see -- I've looked at just buying an external. Here's the situation, my girl dropped her computer and warped the frame, the DVD drive works, but the disks can't eject because of the warped case. I was looking to just take it out and hook it up externally.

iteachmac :

ok, your best bet is to one , fix the case . or two

iteachmac :

see this page for a good external drive .

iteachmac :

:-

iteachmac :

or