David Kirk
David Kirk, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  4+ yrs personal use experience, 2+ yrs Mac technical support experience, 13+ yrs desktop experience.
32665769

I have a new MacPro lap top. I am not able to reinstsall

I have a new MacPro lap top. I am not able to reinstsall the soft ware to run the HP office jet L7590. I get to the part where it asks if I want to receive info from HP, I have clicked yes, it does not respond, I clicked no, again can get no further. I have a note that says "Duplexer Installed" on the old computer that has died. I have previously registered. The numbers I have are: Service ID 18104
Serial Number MY7C81314V
FW version CAMIFNO741BR I do not remember when I bought it, I am thinking 2006-7
The printer works beauifully. Help!

Emily Monroe [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  David Kirk replied 6 years ago.

David Kirk :

Welcome to Just Answer.

I'm sorry that you are having this issue. Can you exit the installation and try downloading the software directly from HP's website? This will download a .dmg file to your desktop. Open that file and run the installation again.

Let me know if you are still seeing this issue.