Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My IPad screen is frozen and I cant reset it. It is showing

Customer Question

My IPad screen is frozen and I can't reset it. It is showing the itunes logo, an arrow and the usb cable on the screen. Please help.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

That screen indicates that you need to connect your iPad to your computer that you normally syncs with and need to restore it using iTunes application. If you don't have iTunes on your computer, download it from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Let me know if you need instructions to restore your iPad.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I beleive my computer is part of the problem. This happened when i was trying to sync my IPad. My Ipad did not show up in devices and I ended up with the frozen screen. I will lose all my work if I have to restore. Isn't there any other way to free up my screen?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
No, no other way. But if you synced your iPad with iTunes prior this problem then you won't lose anything.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Nothing worked forget it. I will take it to Apple.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please don't charge me. You were unable to help. Going to Apple Store today. Under warranty so I will let them handle it.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
How can i help you if you don't try my suggestion ?