Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Hello I have an iphone4 and its keeps downloading to my email…

Customer Question
Hello I have an iphone4 and...
Hello
I have an iphone4 and its keeps downloading to my email account the same files over and over the files have been deleted from my email account and dont show up anymore but still keep downloading to iphone also its showing a "2" like if two new email messages were waiting but there no new email messages ether on iphone or my email account
can someone help me - Ive reswet the phone but still back to samething
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2011
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 7 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Did you reset or Restore?

i reset the phone several times

Try doing a Restore in iTunes after you have synced it one more time.
I downloaded from itunes the newer version 4.0.2 because i had this issue and it uplaoded the new software no problem (i had 4.0.1) but its still the same - it doesnt erasre the "2" new email messages displaying
I said to do a Restore....
Wouldnt that erase all info from phone - set it back to first day use? erasing contacts, apps, ect...
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying £3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

i went to itunes and the only restore option is giving me a warning that it will restore to factory settings and all media will be lost
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

i wiil give it a try
Let me know.
i lost everything all customer info apps even pictures