Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Hi, Ive been using Cleaner 6.5 on my MacBook Pro, Mac OS…

Customer Question
Hi, I've been using Cleaner 6.5...

I've been using Cleaner 6.5 on my MacBook Pro, Mac OS 10.6.6 when suddenly when I clicked on the icon, a question mark appeared.

i went into my Aps folder and couldn't then find the applicaiton, but I did find a Cleaner 6.5 Install file which I activated and then reinstalled the software successfully.

When I launch it, it requests and activation key. I can not find my original instruction booklet (all I have is the install DVD).

Can you provide me with another activation key. I may be registered under the names:

Tim Banker or Brendan Randall
Company Name: From the Top

Tim Banker [email protected]
XXX-XXX-XXXX x109.

Thanks,

Tim
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2011
Mac Support Specialist: Daniel, Mac Genius replied 7 years ago
Daniel, Mac Genius
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
First the bad news, this is not Cleaner support per se. This is a pay site and we do not have the info you are looking for.
The key you are looking for should be still on your Mac.
That software is not well supported as far as I can find but the above may help.

Thank you, Daniel for your quick response.

On my computer, as you describe, I can not find my activation key. I'm going to need to either contact Autodesk directly to get different software.

Thanks for trying.

Tim
I tried AutoDesk and got Page Not Found, I hope you have better luck.
Hi Daniel,

I keep getting emails from Justanswer.com saying to "accept" your answer which will then charge my credit card $38.

As you know, your quick response did not help solve my problem at all and so I don't feel it's right to pay $38 for the service.

If you could please stop sending me emails, I'd appreciate it.

Tim
Sorry about that, that is an automatic thing. This is where you can request a refund ans for the emails to stop.