Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

i downloaded 3 songs from i tunes and have been charged on

Customer Question
my credit card for 5...
i downloaded 3 songs from i tunes and have been charged on my credit card for 5 transactions they were all done at the same time one for jan 28 when i didnt even have access to computer
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mac
3/2/2011
Mac Support Specialist: iteachmac, The Duke! replied 6 years ago
iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Hi ,
I would like to assist your with this .

iTunes purchases and account details :

Your billing info may need to be updated if there is a problem with purchases or free downloads.

1. Go to
https://myinfo.apple.com

2. Log In with your Apple ID
3. Update you account info.
4. Check the Address book and Phone numbers - Please match that info with your credit card.
5. Once completed save and log out , then open iTunes and update the same billing information to the letter .

If this is not a problem there maybe an internal issue , Moving house or a change of address can cause account issues , this will have to discussed with Apple Directly as they have access to your details and store purchases .

Card and payment issues and inquiries..

You can email or phone apple support for help , they will be able to give you all info to your Apple ID and billing info and purchases made , Only apple can help with iTunes store info and purchases made within the iTunes store system , do not give your details to anyone else regarding your account details. Only use one account having more than one account can create problems down the line . .

http://www.apple.com/contact/

There are many locations and contact numbers on the contact page above , please find the area phone number nearest to you or use email contact .

Please contact Apple as above and explain your issue and check your account is up to date and paid up to date with no outstanding charges due , you can check your store purchases with apple and see what is going on with the charges to your card/s ..

I hope this helps ,

Thanks .
iteachmac
iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!