Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I download the latest version (14.0.1) of Real Player

How do I download the latest version (14.0.1) of Real Player for my Mac
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Go here and select Real Player Free Download.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My last question was, is there a way to put Windows for Mac in my computer so that I could download RealPlayer 14.0.1. This version of RealPlayer is needed, I think to open Media Files and an HTML document from a CD-R 80 CWLHT-1170 0316 handed out in a class.

In regard to your request the MacBook Pro in question has a 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. Also, the information needed is not on a website, just on the above mentioned disk.
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Yes you can install Windows with Apple’s Bootcamp (need Mac Os 10.5 at least) on a separate partition or use one of the virtual systems out there to run in the Mac environment like Parallels or VMWare Fusion.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
WE have version 10.6.6. If we chose a virtual system like Parallels or VM Ware Fusion would that limit our access to the disk information to when we are online?

Is the Apple's Bootcamp an Apple product and therefore will not affect our warranty and be the preferred option?
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
None of them will affect your warranty. If you need gaming or other high end performance I would use Bootcamp but for everything else the virtual machines are great. The virtual machines don‘t require rebooting but you can have the best of both worlds and use Bootcamp and the virtual systems together