Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do you erase all music from your ipod nano so you can load

How do you erase all music from your ipod nano so you can load new music.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Do you have iTunes on your computer ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My daughter does on hers.
If you don't have iTunes on your computer, then you can download and install it from here : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Connect your iPod to the computer, open iTunes. iTunes will recognize your iPod. Select your iPod in the iTunes under Devices in the left column.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Then click on Music tab next to Summary, Movies etc and you can Manage the musics in there. See this guide : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1351

Let me know how it goes..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm dumb. After you go to music next to summary, what next to delete everything and load my music. This ipod is my daugthers old one.
Sorry for the delay...Uncheck all Musics that you don't want on your iPod in there.

Register Here
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you. All of my daughters old music is gone, but there is still songs under artists,albums, songs,etc. Can all of these be removed also. I just want my stuff on the ipod. Thank you.
Select the Music option from the list in left column (in iTunes) and delete the Musics from there (Just select them and delete it). This will delete the selected Music from your iTunes Library. Now, just select the Music you want in Music tab and Sync it.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you very much. You were a great help. I would have never figured it out myself.
If you like my service, please click Accept and leave me a Positive Feedback.

Best Regards,