Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have Adobe Photoshop 6 and an I-Mac computer. I use a Nikon

Customer Question
D700 camera which loads my...
I have Adobe Photoshop 6 and an I-Mac computer. I use a Nikon D700 camera which loads my NEF or Raw files into Auto Import and when I try to access them into Photoshop Elements 6 a window says that Photoshop dosen't recognize the NEF files. Can you send me something to open these files in my Photoshop 6 elements? Allan Baillie The serial number on my computer is WQ9472RG5PC. Thanks My email [email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
11/1/2010
Mac Support Specialist: iteachmac, The Duke! replied 7 years ago
iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!

iteachmac :

Hi I would like to help .

iteachmac :

NEF - Nikon Raw Images

Many of Nikon's digital cameras can shoot images in raw format which contains everything its sensor sees. The NEF format can also contain a JPG and TIFF version of the same image.

iteachmac :

File Juicer can extract the JPEG and TIFF version in the simplest possible way without conversion.

iteachmac :

This simple application can get to the files you need , inside the NEF .

iteachmac :

Here is another option do do this job . http://www.contenta-nefconverter.com/

iteachmac :

Do you have any questions ? Thanks.

iteachmac :

Hello?

iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
iteachmac
iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!