If the following suggestions work, please let me know and you can Accept the answer (and if possible, leave positive feedback). If not, please DO NOT Accept the answer yet. Instead, let me know and we'll try some more things or I can refer you to another Expert who may be able to help you further.
If you insert the CD's into your mac, you should be able to import the audio directly into Itunes, then add the audio to your iPod touch via iTunes on the same computer.
Copy audio from a CD to iTunes
1) Open iTunes, and then insert the CD into your computer.
2) Click the CD name in the Source list to see the songs on the CD.
3) Uncheck any tracks you don’t want to import. Only checked tracks will be imported.
4) After you decide which tracks to import, click the Import CD button in the upper right corner. iTunes will begin copying the tracks from your CD to your iTunes Library.
5) After all the tracks are imported, click the Eject Disc button in the bottom right corner.
6) Connect your iPod Touch to the mac and access it via iTunes.
7) If the Touch is set to automatically sync with iTunes, the new tracks should automatically be added to the Touch. If it is not set to sync, then you will have to locate the tracks in the Music menu of iTunes and drag the new tracks to the iPod in the left menu bar in your iTunes window.
Add Aubible Books to your iPod
As far as Audible books, you'll have to download the audible files from the audible website, then drag them to your iTunes application. Then add the audible files to your iPod touch in the same fashion as the imported tracks above. However, the audiobooks will be located under the "Books" menu rather than the "Music" menu.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Good Luck!If I helped,
please click ACCEPT
. Otherwise I do not get paid. If you still need assistance or have further questions, I'll be glad to keep working until this issue is resolved.FEEDBACK & Bonuses are always appreciated!
PLEASE, BEFORE leaving Negative Feedback,
allow me the chance to respond here.