Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

how do i make a hacheck accent on my mac this is driving me

Customer Question

how do i make a hacheck accent on my mac this is driving me crazy!!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

A a
E e
I i
O o
U u

There you have them. Just copy and paste them on a document and you can reuse them.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry this doesn't help I need to know how to put that accent over a Z in my photoshop document nothing works

Here you have all of them ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caron

Ž ž

Thank you

John Cappucci

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i will obviously pay for this but you didn't teach me how to make it

Is that a Czech language, right ?

You can click Accept and we will still continue troubleshooting here.

Thank you

John Cappucci

Is this a Czech language ?

Thank you

John Cappucci