Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

Cannot get to my mail server with my password. Thank you Jes

Customer Question

Cannot get to my mail server with my password. Thank you Jessica (XXX-XXX-XXXX) I cannot receive or send any e-mails. Someone tried to send me one and it was sent back to him with a message that my account was not receiving any emails.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What's your email server? gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com, etc?

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you. yahoo.com

Please click here --->http://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

And follow the prompts to reset your password.

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated