Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I purchased Nursing Constellation Plus on 10-6-09 but because

Customer Question

I purchased Nursing Constellation Plus on 10-6-09 but because of doing a restore on my phone it was deleted. I was trying to download it today for free by trying to purchase it. Instead I was charged again for this application. How do I get credit for this charge and download my original application? My user name [email protected], password XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Daniel :

Hello, my name isXXXXX will stay with you until the problem is resolved.
You can re-download purchased applications in iTunes with out having to pay for them again.
This Apple article will explain how to do so. I cannot do it for you and this is not iTunes support, this is Just Answer.
One of the things you should never do is provide your e-mail and password, that is a good way to get yourself into trouble.

How to redownload purchased apps from the App Store