robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.
35592706

Trying to install iTunes 9, the installation is interrupted

Trying to install iTunes 9, the installation is interrupted by the error 2356.
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more? Does this error come up immediately or in the middle?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
in the middle....there is a "fix" posted on several websites, running the iTunesSetupt program at the command prompt (I am working in Windows) with the following switch: 'l*v C:\log.txt. However, this doesn't work for me either.
Often this error is a spyware error or a quicktime error. I would make sure Windows XP is fully updated, run this registry update http://wmpub.paretologic.revenuewire.net/regcure/download?Error%202356%20-%20Error%20Code%200x934 ... reboot and update here...I think this will fix it for you.