Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I just purchased iWork and I am trying to download the installation

Customer Question

I just purchased iWork and I am trying to download the installation to my pc and it keeps saying disk not formatted to my comp. the part # XXXXX
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Are you using a PC (not Mac) ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Bad News ! Really a Bad News !! iWork will only work on Mac OS X and it won't work on PC with Windows operating system. Thats why you are getting the error message.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Will I be able to return product for a refund?

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 years ago.
Opened software cannot returned to Apple. But since you didn't used it, you can sell it on ebay.com

But since you purchased by mistake, contact Apple and i hope they'll give you refund.

Best Regards,

Edited by Ashik on 8/1/2010 at 5:53 PM EST