Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

hi I have purchased a Logitech Quickcam pro for Mac to go on

Customer Question

hi I have purchased a Logitech Quickcam pro for Mac to go on my 1.67 GHz Powerbook G4 thats running Leopard and its says just plug in a play but I can't seem to get it to work.
would you have any suggestions?
thank you

THANKS FOR TRYING TO LOOK INTO MY PROBLEM HOWEVER I HAVE FIXED IT MYSELF AND WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK

THANK YOU
Category: Mac
Expert:  hansky84 replied 7 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you!

Once plugged in, did it show up as installed?
Is it the QuickCam Vision Pro?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Josh

I plugged it in and nothing happened, no installing come up. Yes it a Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

THANK YOU