Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

apple password disabled for security reasons, new password

Customer Question
apple password XXXXX for security...
apple password XXXXX for security reasons, new password XXXXX username changed, can't update 84 Apps under new user name. what do I do to update Apps under old user name &password
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Mac
7/1/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Mac Tech, Apple Specialist replied 7 years ago
Mac Tech
Mac Tech, Apple Specialist
Hello and Thank You for letting me assist you with your issue(s).

You need to log on to the admin account and then install the applications as admin.
where is the admin account
Ok, please tell me all the steps of what occurred up to this point.
where on itunes store is the admin account
Ok, it sounds like your issue is with the iTunes Store then. Are you presently logged on to the store?
yes
Ok, de authorise and re authorise this system. Note - you can only have 5 computers authorized per account for iTunes Store.

Don't forget to accept this so I get paid.
what about the old password XXXXX' use it for the old username to authorize the computer. it is disabled
You are not being clear. Please specify either the computer accost of iTunes Store account when replying.
i cannot update on iphone 84 apps because Apple disabled my password. i didnot have a computer to sync so I changed my password XXXXX username. When i got internet theses apps cannot be sync with the computer. I have no password XXXXX the old apps .I can't do anything on th computer or my iphone. I have 36 apps that needs updating with the disabled password
You will have to contact Apple. We/I cannot resolve this issue.

Sorry about that.

Please accept.
sorry you couldn't help
Mac Support Specialist: Tom, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 years ago
Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

You could try to change the password XXXXX the old account . Go to Apple's website below.

https://iforgot.apple.com

Let us know if this works
Tom
Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist