Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to create a web site using iweb with multiple products…

Customer Question
I want to create a...
I want to create a web site using iweb with multiple products on the page that when you double click the image it gets bigger and has a paypal button for just that image to buy.
How do I do that? I have been told to use the blank page format in iweb but don't know how to get the photos to enlarge. Also how many can I put on one page?
Thank you,
Barbara
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Chat Conversation Started
BeBoo :

Hi there. There is no ability to do this inside iWeb. You can, however, edit the files outside of iWeb to enable this functionality. Here is a tutorial on how to do this: http://guimkie.com/iweb/tutorial-image-zoom-in-iweb/

Customer:

Unfortunately, your answer only addresses the zoom option and does not tell me the most important part. How to add paypal widget for each picture on that page. I want to add 10 pictures on one page have them enlarge with a double click and have the paypal buy now button under that image.