Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

how do I cancel multiple PRINT orders. My printer keeps on

Customer Question

how do I cancel multiple PRINT orders. My printer keeps on printing old print orders that I typed in when I thought that the printer was not working.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Ashik :

Hi My Name isXXXXX hope i can help you

Ashik :

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

Customer:

I do not know how to answer your question. The Mac computer serial # XXXXX

Ashik :

Click on the Apple icon and select "About This Mac", this would tell you the version number of your Mac.

Customer:

YM91195KOTG. Version10.5.8

Ashik :

It might be the bad preference settings causing the problem. We can try to reset the Printer settings of your Mac.

1. Goto System Preferences from the Apple menu or from the Dock.

2. Open Print & Fax ( you can also open Print & Fax from the View menu)

3. Control-click (Right click) on list of printers on the left side of the window, then choose "Reset printing system" from the contextual menu.
    Full Size Image

Ashik :

After restting the printer, you may need to Add your printer again. You can add the printer in Print and Fax window. Now, try to print and see if it still printing your old jobs.

Customer:

Your solution to the problem did not work. The box you cited did not appear in my

Ashik :

You reply is cut off, can you resend it..