Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The Email address for me at the Itunes app is outdated. Please…

Customer Question
The Email address for me...
The Email address for me at the Itunes app is outdated. Please change the address to: [email protected] I would like to order some books, but cannot at the old address you have for me. Thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/27/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Jesse, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer.com!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

We don't have access to your iTunes account, we're not directly affiliated with Apple. However, you should be able to change it on your own through iTunes. While it's open, go to the Store menu at the top of the screen, and select the View my account... option.

From there you should be able to change your email address.

That should do it. If what I recommended doesn't help, or if you have additional questions, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.