Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

iphone 3gs will not retrieve emails....just keep spinning and…

Customer Question
iphone 3gs will not retrieve...
iphone 3gs will not retrieve emails....just keep spinning and saying connecting....
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/27/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please reset the iPhone. To reset it, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for 10 or more seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

If you get the message "slide to power off" ignore it. Just wait until the Apple logo appears.

Please watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNlOd4QYVzo

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
when i reset phone this way it goes to voice control....i have talked with apple about this issue and they have no answer....just told me to go to settings and reset that way....which i did....still turning and saying connecting...

I am sorry but I am out of ideas. I will opt out so any other expert can try to help you.

Thank you
should i wait....is it likely that someone else can help?

You can wait offline. When another expert has a solution you will receive it by email.

Thank you

John Cappucci
Did not receive an answer to my question.
When another expert has a solution you will receive it by email.

Thank you
no one has responded....called apple support

Ok, I will close this question.

How did you solve the issue ?

Thank you

John Cappucci