Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why would an HP printer icon disappear from the Dock I need…

Customer Question
Why would an HP printer...
Why would an HP printer icon disappear from the Dock? I need to access it.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/26/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What exact Mac OS X version do you have ? Go to apple icon, then About this Mac. You will see the version number under "Mac OS X"

Thank you.

Edited by John Cappucci on 6/26/2010 at 9:26 PM EST
This is a Mac OS X Version 10.5.8

Thank you for your reply :-)

1- Please open Finder
graphic

2- Then double click Applications

3- Find the HP printer icon and double click it to open it

4- If you can't find it, double click "Utilities"

5- Find the HP printer icon and double click it to open it

6- When HP app is open you will see it on the Dock, right click it and select "Keep in dock"

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Hello Sir/Madam Smile

Have you tried my solution ?

Thank you

John Cappucci