Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When will the apple store be available in Cyprus

Customer Question
?...
When will the apple store be available in Cyprus ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/26/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please call Apple Cyprus at 800 92433. They have more accurated information.

Source: http://www.apple.com/cy/support/

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort.

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

thank you for your effort but I've visited apple support and contacted with apple via email, feedback and phone but I didn't get a clear answer. I want the date that I'll have the chance to have an apple iTunes account. If you have more information about that I would gladly accept your help.

If Apple does not know we neither :-(

Did you call the Cyprus number I told you ? (800 92433)

I will opt out so any other expert can try to help you.

Thank you

Yes I did call and they said that they are working on it but nobody told an amount of time to wait :/
Anyway thank you very much for your help.

No problem and good luck!

If you have a credit card from another country you can try to open an Apple account for that country using that credit card.

Do you have a credit card from another country ?

Thank you

John Cappucci

No that's the problem I don't. I have a bank account in a cypriot bank and also my billing address is in Cyprus so I feel kinda bummed having an iPhone and not being able to use the app store the iTunes store and the iBooks store :/

I understand your frustration

I am sorry but I am out of ideas. I will opt out so any other expert can try to help you.

Thank you

Relist: Inaccurate answer.