Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have all the songs from my usb stick showing in itunes but…

Customer Question
I have all the songs...
I have all the songs from my usb stick showing in itunes but cant get them onto my iphone.

any ideas ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Mac
6/26/2010
Mac Support Specialist: Jesse, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Jesse
Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer.com!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

While the iPhone is connected, and iTunes is open, select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left. Choose the Music tab across the top of the window, and make sure it's set to sync either a playlist or your whole music library to the phone.

That should do it. If what I recommended doesn't help, or if you have additional questions, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.